CLINICAL K2 (MENAQUINONE 7 -MK7) - Arterial and Bone Health Support Formula with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A. K2 is the missing factor in the vitamin D and calcium conversation. It helps direct calcium to the appropriate tissue (i.e. bone, teeth). Osteocytes
CLINICAL K2 (MENAQUINONE 7 -MK7)
Clinical K2 is a blend of Menaquinone-7, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Vitamin K2 known as menaquinone (MK) 7 is the form that has been shown to support bone density by facilitating calcium transport into bone
- Promotes a healthy heart and vascular system
- Necessary for the activation of osteocalcin, a protein necessary to transport calcium from the blood to form healthy bone matrix.*
- Functions primarily as a co-factor for the enzyme responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins. Carboxylation is an important biochemical process that gives the bone proteins “claws” so they can hold onto calcium. Proteins that don’t get enough Vitamin K can’t hold onto calcium. Without a functioning protein to control calcium, it will drift out of bone and into other soft tissue. Vitamin K2 helps to redirect the placement of calcium.*
Health benefits of Clinical Vitamin K2
The Rotterdam Heart Study, which tracked 4,800 subjects for seven years, revealed that people who consume the most dietary K2 have healthier hearts when compared to people who consume the least.  Further research studies have shown that higher vitamin K levels can cause a 37% regression of preformed arterial calcification and also correspond to less calcium deposits in the aorta.,
 J Nutr. 2004 Nov;134(11):3100-5.
 Blood. 2007 Apr 1;109(7):2823-31.
 J Vasc Res. 2003 Nov-Dec;40(6):531-7.
Serving Size 1 vegetable capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 500 mcg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 5000 IU
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palamitate) 5000 IU
Other ingredients: micorcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Use only as directed under the supervision of a doctor. Do not take this product if you are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Warfarin/Coumadin. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.